11/19/13

Pie Fest

We are so very thankful for the many, many blessings that God has showered upon us.  As I type this, I am reminded of the special blessing that God has given us this year - a new baby - because our little guy is wiggling all around inside my belly.  Tonight, for the first time during this pregnancy, I can actually see my belly moving as he (or she!) kicks around in there!

Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and though we wish we could spend the holiday with family, we are looking forward to enjoying some turkey at a family from church's house.  This week we got to enjoy some pre-Thanksgiving pumpkin pie and other delicious dishes at our annual Classical Conversations Pie Fest.



Here are some other pictures from CC this week.
Stomp Rockets!


Baxter's presentation:
demonstrating how to make a "fortune teller"

And here's Isabel reading her weekly IEW paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment