Isabel decided to move her room upstairs,
and now our family has a sunroom!
This is now where I read my Bible each morning,
and where people curl up with books,
and people sit to chat on the phone with friends.
Isabel just finished Little Women. Love.
On the wall -
Close up of the plate that my Great Aunt Midge
gave me when I was born.
This knick knack rack is
filled with woodland creatures,
which I decided was the theme of our sunroom.
The Woodland Creatures Sunroom. :)
I love these two items on the windowsill.
The little porcelain tea set was given to my girls by
the wonderful Mrs. Dougherty on a trip
we took to Washington three years ago.
The plaque was given to me at Christmastime last year
by my sweet friend Heather.
Eucharisteo means "grateful or to give thanks."
This tea set is plastic, and Jackson is allowed
to play with it. The other tea set is a "no touch!"
And I finally found a fun place to hang my garland
that I made out of washi tape!
On the side of the room opposite the couch are
the girls' school desks.
I forgot to snap a picture of them.
Come over for a visit, and we can sit in my new sunroom!
I think we are only going to be enjoying this sunroom
for a little while longer...
come back tomorrow to find out why!
(heh-heh. a little bait and hook trick!)
I can't picture where this is. It looks like a cozy relaxing room.
ReplyDelete