12/21/13

38 Days

The littlest Cecil -


still needs a name!  

We've got 38 days left for this important assignment, and we're still  having a bit of trouble...

I'm stuck on Hudson or Haley.  Ken's stuck on Judson, and isn't even close to finding a girl's name he likes, although he admits that Samantha might be in the running.

I don't think we're anywhere near hip,
but have been having fun with the [The Hipster Baby Name Generator]!

We could use a little magic right now,
so I'm also going to go get my three wishes from the [Genie].

It's Saturday, I've got all my Christmas shopping done, presents wrapped, and most of my groceries bought for the week of Christmas.  I've got a steaming mocha beside me, and am gonna take a little time this morning to find my little sweet pea a name!

7 comments:

  1. Love it! We changed names we had picked out the night before y'all were born!
    Love you!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Haley - that was in the running for Hannah.

    Peter votes for Avery or Acsah (Judges 1:12) or Jewel
    Tommy votes for Isaiah for a boy or Sophia for a girl
    Kara votes for Perla (I don't know - it sounds like Peru and Pearl and it's Spanish and there is a sweet girl at our school with that name)
    Roger votes for Jed
    Hannah votes for Claire
    That is all! Enjoy your 38 days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All fantastic names! Tell everyone that we appreciate their suggestions!
      Peter, how you pronounce "Acsah", and why do you like that name? Tommy - I like your style! Uncle Ken says that we can't have a name that begins with "S", because that is too many "sss" sounds together. I reminded him that his momma's name begins with an "S", so I don't think he has a case! I like Sophia!
      Kara - Perla is kinda cool. I'm going to sleep on that one, and see if it grows on me!
      Hannah - I like the name Claire. What middle name would you pair with Claire?
      Unfortunately, Roger, we can't go with Jed, because of a person in the past…
      Phil - do you have any great names for us?
      Thanks, guys!!!!

      Delete
  3. Greg and Jennifer have a nice ring ;-) But really I love name game...drove Greg a tad crazy with it I think! If I were having a new Frater I'd name her Jane or him Leo....my old fashion genre!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Newsflash*
    We've settled on a boy's name!!! This is big stuff, people! It's not Hudson or Judson but does end with a "son". Stay tuned!

    Jen-
    I love Jane too! I'm rooting for Jane as a middle name for a girl. Still working on the Hubs to agree with me on something from my stellar list of awesome girl names….

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!! I like jane or Janie too!!!

    ReplyDelete