12/17/16
The Nutcracker
One of our family's traditions is to attend The Nutcracker at Christmastime. We don't go every single year, but as often as we have the time and money available. Our first time going was when Ken and I were engaged. I can even remember what I was wearing that magical night. :)
This year, Ken took Naomi, Isabel, and Alaina. They had a wonderful time, and especially enjoyed watching all the kids come out from under the old lady's skirt.
If you have never seen The Nutcracker, we highly recommend it! If you missed your city's production, click here to see the world famous Russian ballet perform in St. Petersburg. This version is fantastic! The set and costumes are absolutely amazing. You can watch it while you wrap presents or address Christmas cards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm sure a good time was had by all!💕💕💕
ReplyDelete