Cheering About the Good Life from inside a Big Family
We can always use a Dr in the family. What a cute little Dr.
Love his tongue! What a nice kitty you have!
Kitty is at the vet today, with the real doctor, getting fixed and declawed. Yay! :) My furniture will really appreciate it!!! And my attitude toward kitty will be improved after I don't have to watch my furniture being shredded anymore! :)
Sweet! I can reply to comments now, as long as I call myself Anonymous! :)
He's a very cooperative cat. Reminds me of Sue, she let y'all do anything to her.
We can always use a Dr in the family. What a cute little Dr.
ReplyDeleteLove his tongue! What a nice kitty you have!
ReplyDeleteKitty is at the vet today, with the real doctor, getting fixed and declawed. Yay! :) My furniture will really appreciate it!!! And my attitude toward kitty will be improved after I don't have to watch my furniture being shredded anymore! :)
DeleteSweet! I can reply to comments now, as long as I call myself Anonymous! :)
DeleteHe's a very cooperative cat. Reminds me of Sue, she let y'all do anything to her.
ReplyDelete