4/12/17

My own little Calvin & Hobbes

"Don't move or I'll shoot you with my Atomizer!"





(The picture above was not orchestrated by me at all.  I was just walking by, and when I saw what was going on, had to whip out my phone and take a picture!  Jackson also greeted his Daddy when he got home from work wearing the same get-up.  Isn't that a perfect way to be welcomed home after a long day of work?!!)

In other news:  My sister is on her way to Romania RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!  Her husband will be teaching at a conference, and she and her baby get to go along for the ride.  Suh-weet!!!!  So excited for her!  This will be her first time in Europe.  Can't wait to hear ALL about it when she gets home!  She promised me pictures, and I'm going to hold her to it!  I've never been to Europe, so I'm going to live vicariously through her.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Me too! I'm sure she'll take pictures for us. That sure is a cute boy you got there. Your children have such great imaginations. Love you! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete