11/12/17

Back from the Break

Hello friends!

I realize that I disappeared for a while without a word of explanation.  I guess I just needed a little break.  As usual, life has been busy, and I didn't make the time to update you all.   My niece told me that I've got to start blogging again.  Thanks for the extra motivation, N!  I will.  : )

God has also been working on my heart through a circumstance in our life that I was struggling to make sense of.  After months of praying through this, I have come to peace with our situation and am at rest in God's trustworthiness.  I hope to write a post soon to fill you in a bit more on that.

I will post some pictures from the summer to get us back up to date as well....  In the meantime, here's a picture of the kiddos with our traditional "Back to School" cake at the beginning of the school year.


I'm off to get ready for church.
Have a great Lord's Day.

Love,
Liz

1 comment: