3/19/15

Evidence of the 15-year gap

As I walk through the living room, I might trip over an algebra book or a sippee cup.

I hear "The Wheels on the Bus" from one end of the house and "Shake it Off" from the other.

It makes me smile to find Johnson's baby shampoo and acne cleanser side by side in the bathtub.


Big brother can juggle homework and a baby.


Jackson knows how to use a smart phone better than me,


Jackson is content to be hauled around to all the big kids' activities, 
like basketball games


Jackson is comfortable using a microphone,


 is an avid Spoon player,


… and Jackson already knows how to drink coffee, 
which none of my other kids did at such an early age!  :)


Raising a baby with a fifteen year gap between the oldest and youngest sure has been fun for our family!  We're lovin' it!

Psalm 127:3  "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward."


3 comments: