3/11/15

What's in your mouth?

Liz:  "Check it out!"

Ken:  "What?"

Liz:  "The new hairspray I just got!"



Ken:  "Yeah?"

Liz:  "It's weather control hairspray!"

Ken:  ???

Liz:  "Well I'm excited about it, because now my hair will look better in all this humidity!"

Ken:  "What's in your mouth?"

Liz:  "Huh?"

Ken:  "What's in your mouth?"

Liz:  "Ummmm…..chewed up bagel?….."  (Smiling because I've been talking with my mouth full.)

Ken:  "What else is in your mouth?"

Liz:  "Ummmm….nothing…."

Ken:  "What else is in your mouth?!"

Liz:  "Nothing…..!"

Ken:  "A hook - you fell for it!"

Liz:  "Oooohhh, so you think I fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.  Well I didn't!  See!  See, right here on the bottle - it says, 'Locks out humidity while locking in smooth style'!!!!"

Ken nods with a smug look on his face, then returns to his business muttering something more about a hook.

Conclusion of the matter:  I only wasted $5.


1 comment: