7/12/15

A Man, A Can, A Plan

A Man

A Can

A Plan

A Muffler Repair!

Nice job, Ken, keepin' your old jalopy truckin' along,
and pushing 300,000 miles!
(Ladies - were you wondering, like me, where the can went?
It's under the black tape Tiger Patch.)



~ ~ ~

Mission Update
The team had spiritual training today for their work with Hope for the Inner City.  They are taught about justice and racial reconciliation issues, as well as practical stuff.  Also they spent time finishing their preparation for Bible Club.  Tomorrow the work starts.  Thanks for your interest, and your prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Social justice, racial reconciliation....such important issues to learn about and see how Jesus wants us to meet those needs. Praying for that team! Love you!

    PS We went camping at Mossyrock Park this weekend and I made Breakfast Burritos. I remember our trip to the Gorge (with the loud music, dynamite explosion, and rock climbing with you tall people.) That was where I first had your fabulous BBs - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad was wondering where he found that trick. Did it work? I am so excited to hear what the boys say when they return from their mission trip. I remember when Baxter came back and how it had effected him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the trick worked, if you can tell by the sound. It sounds much better now, according to Ken. I think he just googled the problem and found a step by step way to fix it. :)

      Delete