7/20/15

The Big Dipper




Jackson is very into dipping food into condiments.  If we're dipping, he wants to dip.  For breakfast we had french toast casserole.  He insisted on having some syrup to dip his bite sized pieces into.  For dinner we had corn dogs and mixed veggies.  I fed him baby food before we sat down to eat, so I just put a spoonful of veggies on his high chair to nibble on while the family ate.  He wanted ketchup to dip his green beans in!  When the ketchup ran low, he did sign language for "more".  :-)

Here's another one of him dipping his sausage into his new favorite food (ketchup).


(Stay tuned for some Chattanooga news.)

4 comments:

  1. I think the Ketchup dipping must be genetic. I reamember someone else in your family that really liked/likes Ketchup. Soon you will be going through 2 bottles a month ( or more).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, ketchup is definitely a big hit with the little people!

      Delete
  2. Definitely taking after the condiment king!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is taking after the condiment king - today I gave him a graham cracker while I ate some chips and salsa. He really wanted to dip his cracker in the salsa, but mean mama wouldn't let him...

      Delete