2/17/16

More Projects by the Project Guy

Malachi working on a lanyard.

But this is the beauty he made over Christmas break!

Completely homemade bull whip, with a hand carved handle.
Made for his 40-hr American History school project. 
 Took 40 hours.
Looks awesome, sounds like gun fire.

Recently he was in the backyard cracking away, when we heard sirens start
from the police station two blocks away.  We are still debating on whether 
they were investigating the noise, but some family members
claim there was a cop car parked on our street for a while…
All I know is that Malachi darted in the back door pretty dog-gone quick
when he heard the sirens!  :)


4 comments:

  1. That's a hilarious story!!! haha! I am just laughing here! "dog-gone quick!" hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a witnes to the fact that his whip does sound like a gun shot. He also did a beautiful job of making it.

    ReplyDelete