So we moved, but while trying to unpack life just kept going with all the fun and chaos that is normally involved. The day we moved in, our new stove blew up/melted and was unusable until the repair man finally fixed it YESTERDAY. I got to cook all of our meals for over two weeks on the grill outside or in the crockpot, toaster, or griddle inside. So that was a challenge. We had our previously scheduled doctor visits and other various obligations, the kids had homework. Then we were told by our insurance agency that we had to install a hand rail on the outside basement steps - which of course took an entire Saturday after it was all said and done because of how many visits Ken ended up having to take to the local hardware store. To top it all off, I came down with a horrible cold that brought my unpacking to a screeching halt.
That's my long way of saying that I only have one picture of the house for you. :)
Our new school room!
~ ~ ~
And
in the spirit of creative cooking without an oven or stove,
Alaina did some baking of her own...
Mixing the batter
Apple Strudel!
Thanks for the update! Praying all of the kinks get worked out of the house and your cold goes away. The school room looks cozy! Can't wait to see the rest! Love you!
ReplyDeleteAlaina making lemonade out of lemons. I see Jackson has moved his blanket to the new house.
ReplyDeleteLove the new school room! ;)
ReplyDeleteMore pictures please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't WAIT to see it!!!! :) :)