10/31/16

Finishing Up Costumes...


Last night we had a Costume Contest at our Community Group (the first one we've hosted at our new house!).  The costumes weren't quite ready, but we managed to pull things together at the last minute.
Ken and I were Jed and Elly May of the Beverly Hillbillies, Alaina was the Queen of Hearts, Jackson was supposed to be a Dragon, but refused to wear his costume (he woke up from his nap after costumed people had arrived, and was not only grumpy but confused at the strange people in his house!), Baxter was the dragon's knight, and the other two kids decided not to dress up.

Today, I am putting on the final touches to Alaina's costume that I didn't have time to do yesterday.
It's super cute in my mind's eye - let's see if I can pull it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment