1/25/17

Not Responsible For Obsession




I've been told by family and friends that I make pretty yummy chocolate chip cookies.  In fact, about 15 years ago, our good buddy Scott, single at the time, knocked on our door at 9pm at night.  Scott was standing there with his friend, Ted, whom we had never met before, and asked if I would make them some of my famous chocolate chip cookies.  Ted said sheepishly, "I told him it was too late to come by, but he wouldn't listen to me!"  Of course I was flattered, and said, "Sure!  But I'm out of eggs.  If you go buy some eggs, I'll make you some cookies!"  So off they went in search of eggs.  When they got back, I whipped up a batch of cookies, and we had a little cookie party at 9:30 at night.  Ted was hooked, and realized that Scott's hair brain idea had actually been a pretty good one!  What a fun little memory!  :-)

I've got a deal for you.  If you come by my house, IN PERSON, I will share my recipe with you!  But since sleep is at a premium these days, now that I have five kids, maybe you could come by earlier in the day.  :-)

1 comment: