Before I show you pictures of our sledding excursion yesterday, I wanted to thank all the people who have left me fun little comments on our blog. For some reason beyond my comprehension (I am technologically challenged, don't you know), the computer will not allow me to reply to your comments. I have tried all the combinations of key strokes I can think of, and alas, the computer gets another point in this game we play.
I can only play the game a few minutes at a time before all my muscles tense up. The game usually ends in unsportsmanlike conduct, with the computer gloating and me walking away.
So,
anyways,
THANKS!
I always enjoy getting little comments. :)
Now back to our topic at hand.
So it was snowing big, beautiful flakes at our house, and it was a winter wonderland. So we put on our snow gear, and headed towards the premier sledding location in our fair city. Just so you know, it was colder than a reindeer's hoof, but we headed out anyway.
When we arrived, to our dismay,
there was not nearly as much snow as we were expecting!
But we weren't the only ones there,
so we decided to have a go, without feeling
too self-conscious.
The kids had a ball, oblivious to the wind chill,
and can you see the guy down there on the bike?
(Dude, really? In this weather?)
Alaina insisted in going down by herself from time to time,
during which times Jackson just rolled down the hill.
After both my ears and most of my toes
became frozen solid,
I begged the kids to let me go home. :)
And promised them that I'll bring them
down to the sledding hill again next time it snows.






Congratulations on you perseverance! Being cold is no fun! Glad they had such a good time!💕❤💕☃️⛄️
ReplyDelete