As Ken's dad always says " I still got it" I just not sure what he means by that. It does look like Ken does still have it. I think he may need a handle on his boom box to make it easier to dance.
A louder speaker, perhaps? So it need not B right by his ear? Or is that the way he likes it, he likes it? What an 80s kid! And is it still no shave November? Such a lumberjack! ;)
As Ken's dad always says " I still got it" I just not sure what he means by that. It does look like Ken does still have it. I think he may need a handle on his boom box to make it easier to dance.
ReplyDeleteA louder speaker, perhaps? So it need not B right by his ear? Or is that the way he likes it, he likes it? What an 80s kid! And is it still no shave November? Such a lumberjack! ;)
ReplyDelete