Days until my due date!
Thanks to all who have prayed for me during my little hospital stay with pneumonia. I am doing fine, back home again, and trying not to give into my urge to clean, clean, clean. I am trying to take it easy, but that has always been a hard thing for me to do.
A few pictures for you:
Here's a picture of me reading Master Cornhill to the kids
on Tuesday, the day before I went to the hospital -
Lookin' large and in charge! :)
Wednesday morning I got to use a really "special" toilet in the ER -
When the nurse walked over to open the cupboard, I thought he was going to hand me a bedpan. I said, "Never mind! I can hold it!" But he replied, "No, no, look!" Well if that wasn't somethin'! When you open the cupboard door, a toilet pops out! Spiffy!
And once I got settled in my room, I had a few really cute visitors!
My hubby earned some MAJOR bonus points this week! He stayed right by my side in the ER, and was my source of stability when I started coughing up blood and just KNEW I was going to die of something incurable. He reigned me in, and calmed me down, and kept my thoughts where they needed to be. Also, he brought me beautiful roses and Starbucks when I was stuck in that hospital bed. And when he wasn't with me in the hospital, he held down the fort at home, helping the kids get their schoolwork done, and making sure they were fed and hugged. Major bonus points!
My mom magically appeared on Thursday afternoon from Houston, and was able to help entertain me and the kids, and help out at home too! Thanks, Mom! You're awesome!
~ ~ ~
I will be induced this Wednesday, if I don't have the baby sooner, so make sure and check back in a couple of days for baby pictures! Woohoo! I am on pins and needles as to when this little baby is going to make his/her big debut. I am officially tired of being pregnant!





No comments:
Post a Comment