Thanks to the P Family for having us over for New Year's Eve!
It was a fun evening of food, games, and wee bit of danger,
which kept me wide awake until midnight.
I did it! I rang in the new year with all the teeny-boppers!
Here's a few of the teeny-boppers having a Dance Off.
Then the adults gave it a try.
No, really, we're laughing WITH you, not at you… :)
Fire pit with a number game
which involved switching places a lot.
The danger begins...
Things begin to escalate.
Bigger. More.
One mom announces that she is going inside, can't watch...
Champagne and sparkling lemonade all around,
in the smoke,
to ring in the New Year!
And a good time was had by one and all!
(no injuries!!!)
Later that night,
or should I say
"early in the morning", at 1am,
we had a family meeting at the top of the stairs.
Grandma has her sad face on because
they had to leave in six hours to head back to Phoenix.
No comments:
Post a Comment