Alaina has been saving her can of silly string for a big win. The JV and Varsity boys basketball teams have been playing hard but not winning any games this season….. Until. Now. We had our first wins last Friday and this Monday! Woohooooo! Alaina had so much fun spraying her brothers with silly string when they walked into the house from the game. It got all over the kitchen but the boys loved it, and it was so cute watching Alaina giggle with glee.
Bax was smokin' hot in the JV Game! They won 25-23
Malachi makes the free throw.
Varsity won 48 to 29.
We were at the gym from 5:30-9:00. I managed to get dinner into everyone, got the diaper bag, a few toys and diapers, the binky and blanket, batteries for the camera..
but not THE camera.
My phone takes horrible pictures, but I did manage to get the ones above. The boys both played really well, the best I've ever seen them play.
Tonight they play again. Unfortunately Ken and I have to be at a meeting and will miss the game. Here's hoping they can pull off another win! Go Hawks!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment