12/18/15

Christmas Lists


The girls presented me with their Christmas Lists.
I had to smile when I read Alaina's last item:


In our house, you have to be eleven
 to read the Harry Potter books.  
Nice try little lady!

Today I'm busy wrapping presents for the cousins.
C and K, your gifts will be posted today,
and HOPEFULLY they will arrive 
in time for Christmas.

I'm hoping to add to our Christmas Traditions series soon.  We've been busy this week with Christmas concerts and shopping, and laundry and cooking, and watching two of our neighbors get new roofs.  (That is roof number four and number five for our street this fall.  Seems like an unusually high number of new roofs…)

Malachi, singing in the choir.  :)

Also, just thought you should know, a neighbor six houses down has a leg lamp in their window.






2 comments:

  1. Love the lists! I am also mailing your gift today and HOPEFULLY it will get there by Christmas. :-) Please excuse the lack of creativity in the packaging. Let's face time on Christmas! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's do it! We will call you at 12:00 our time. Sound good? :)

      Delete