12/12/15

Christmas Traditions - Paper Chain


We love holiday traditions, and I thought I'd share ours with you.  If you have really young children  and are just beginning to think through how to make your Christmas time special and meaningful, maybe our traditions can give you a few ideas, or food for thought.  One thing to remember is that kids appreciate even the little things you do, and you don't have to spend a lot of time or money to make special memories with them.  Just to prove my point, I thought I'd start with our yearly tradition of making a red and green paper chain to help count off the days until "the big day!".  You can start any day in November or December, just use one link per day to count how many days from the day you create it until December 25th.  Then let the kids rip off one link each day.  Simple, easy, fun, and the kids love to do it every year!

My plan is to post one of our family's traditions each day.  The internet is full of other ideas as well, so have fun creating your family's unique Christmas Traditions.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment