12/22/15

Christmas Traditions - The Family Christmas Album

Alaina looking at the Christmas Album, 2012

Another tradition we adopted from somewhere or another, was collecting all of our family Christmas pictures and letters in an album.  I slide each new picture and letter into a clear plastic sheet protector, and add it to the many pages in our family's album.  I can't tell you how much fun it is to read through all the years of our family's history, walking down memory lane and seeing the pictures of the kids as they grow each year.  It is also fun to share with Christmas guests.

If you are a family that sends out Christmas cards each year, I highly recommend that you start a Christmas Album to keep in your Christmas box.  It is sure to be a family treasure!

Jackson sees a young, perky mommy and daddy with two kids

a little more grey hair on Mommy and Daddy, and look, three kids!

Four kids.  Look at Mommy, she looks tired.  But happy!

Hey, that's me!  Mommy, Daddy, Malachi, Baxter,
Isabel, Alaina, and me!
Mommy and Daddy look like they've been on a
crazy, wild ride….
I LOVE MY FAMILY!

1 comment: