12/19/15

M.I.A.


We interrupt this Christmas season with the dismal news that Maggie has gone MIA.  She was last seen rolling around the basement floor in her hamster ball while her eight year old owner was cleaning her cage.


On the afternoon of the disappearance, a disturbing splashing sound was heard coming from this hole:


Maggie's owner is heartbroken and reported with tears glistening on her cheeks, "Even though I never held her, I'm really, really sad."

2 comments:

  1. Oh for the tender heart of the young. Bless her heart. Grandma loves you little girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While Alaina was crying, I have to admit I was trying very hard not to smile. She was soooooo sad, yet she never played with the hamster. I was secretly glad we are now down to one hamster, as I was about to have to buy another cage since they were older and starting to fight. So Maggie's disappearance is saving me $40! She still might show up… maybe you and Grandpa can help look for her! :)

      Delete